We’re very excited to have so many of you enrolled in our three summer programs, Arts Discovery Week, Visual Arts Week, and Youth Arts Arise! We are very close to reaching our capacity for certain weeks of our program, so please take note of the following dates that are at or near capacity:
Arts Discovery Week, August 20th to 24th
- August 20th-The morning is completely full, the afternoon has just a few openings left!
- August 21st-This day is entirely full!
- August 22nd-The morning is completely full, the afternoon has just a few openings left!
- August 23rd-Just a few openings left!
- August 24th-This day is entirely full!
Arts Discovery Week, August 27th to 31st
- August 27th-This day is entirely full!
- August 28th-This day is entirely full!
- August 29th-Just a few openings left!
- August 30th-We’re still accepting applications for this date.
- August 31st-We’re still accepting applications for this date.
Visual Arts Week, August 13th to 17th-Sill accepting applications
Youth Arts Arise, August 20th to 24th-Still accepting applications.
Here are just a few of the events we’re thrilled to host over the next few weeks!
See you there!
Thanks to all of the farmers, vendors, musicians, customers, sponsors and everyone who helped make 2017-2018 a great season!
The market will be back again at the Armory next winter, likely starting up again the first Saturday of December. In the meantime, you can catch many of the farmers at the Union Square (Saturday) markets or Davis Square (Wednesday) markets, starting in mid-May.
Update: 3/13, 10:20 PM
Looking ahead to Wednesday, the building and Cafe will open late one hour (at 9 AM). We expect most if not all events to run as scheduled; we’ll post here as we get updates either way from event organizers.
As of now, the lot is still buried in snow. We’re hoping the plow will make a pass overnight, but no confirmation yet.
The SCES / GBFB Brown Bag program is *cancelled* due to the snowstorm. Zumba is also cancelled today.
Parkour classes tonight *are* still scheduled… Safety first, but if you can safely make it, the instructors will be here!
The Cafe is open today 11 am – 6 pm.
Our parking lot has not been plowed, and based on past experience, is unlikely to be cleared before the storm ends.
Stay warm and safe!
Update as of 1 pm:
– Maria’s classes are cancelled
– No news yet on Zumba this evening
– Youth Arts Arise, Farmers to You pick-up, and Wiretap Wednesday are taking place.
Please use your judgment based on where you would be travelling from and your local conditions – safety first! Travel may be very iffy not far from here, but if you’re local and can make it safely, we’d love to see you.