Date(s) - Thu. Oct. 12, 2023
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
CALLING ALL JOB SEEKERS & COMMUNITY MEMBERS!
Somerville Community Corporation (SCC) wants to connect YOU with employers and resource providers in Somerville and surrounding areas on Thursday, October 12th starting at 10:00am!!!
- Looking for a job and want the opportunity to speak with employers in person?
- Desiring a better job and want to know what’s out there?
- Thinking about a career change and would like to get information on training?
- Need to connect with resources to help with a variety of things?
If this is you, make your way to our Career & Resource Fair and take a step toward changing YOUR FUTURE!!!
Would you like to work with a Career Coach to create your resume or work on interview skills before this event? Sign up and connect with our staff here: Connect me with my new coach!
Questions? Please email us at FirstSourceExt@somervillecdc.org or call 617-410-9905 and press 2.
Somerville Community Corporation (SCC) wants to connect you with job seekers and residents in the city of Somerville and surrounding areas on Thursday, October 12th, 2023!
- Looking to fill positions and want an opportunity to several interested candidates at once?
- A training provider looking to market your upcoming classes?
- A local organization looking to help those in need?
If this opportunity sounds beneficial to you, reserve your spot NOW! Limited tables are available.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-410-9907.