Registration is now open for the Armory’s youth summer programs in August. We have a variety of programming for ages 5 – 16. For more information and to register: http://artsatthearmory.org/learn/summer-camps-2016/
April is rapidly approaching (and with it our April newsletter — sign up here), but before that we’ve got some great events to wrap up the month. Here are a few of our staff picks for the last week of March:
- Friday March 24th: Grand Harmonie Presents: March Madness
- Saturday 3/25: Last Farmers’ Market of the season!
- Saturday 3/25 + 3/26: Cirqularity: Sherlock Holmes & the Sapphire Night
- Sunday 3/26: Cafe Raqs
- Wednesday 3/29: Farm Share Fair
- Thursday 3/30: Ethiopian – Israeli Funk with Aveva
- Friday 3/31: Barn Dance and Bluegrass Concert (to benefit Dana Farber!)
Hope to see you soon!
-The Armory Team
Update as we watch the forecast evolve. The Armory will be closed and all of our events have canceled on Tuesday 3/14. Stay tuned for developments on 3/15.
- 3/15: CHA Meeting
- 3/15: SYSL Coaches’ Meeting (Rescheduled to Friday)
Last updated: 6PM 3/13
The best way to know what’s comin’ up at The Armory is to subscribe to our newsletter! We only send one per month and it always hits the highlights. Add your email to our list here for that (and here if you’d also like to receive the less frequent Education Newsletter) — we do not share your information with anyone, so all you’ll get is more informed about our eclectic and fabulous events.
Update as we watch the snow fall: the Armory building and Cafe are open, but most events have cancelled for today (Expressive Explorers, Swordfighting class, Zumba, Ballet/tap, More to Love Yoga, West Coast Swing, and Pub Sing).
Since there are no evening events, the Cafe will close at 6 today.
Stay warm, stay safe, and see you again soon!