Arts at the Armory is a non-profit community arts and cultural center. We are an independent 501(c)3 organization. We are one of 13 tenants within the Somerville Armory building, and run a packed schedule of 750+ events per year — of all types and sizes — in partnership with countless local artists, performers, and organizations. We are excited to be a part of the rich and vibrant artistic community in Somerville!
We’re very excited to have so many of you enrolled in our three summer programs, Arts Discovery Week, Visual Arts Week, and Youth Arts Arise! We are very close to reaching our capacity for certain weeks of our program, so please take note of the following dates that are at or near capacity:
Arts Discovery Week, August 20th to 24th
- August 20th-The morning is completely full, the afternoon has just a few openings left!
- August 21st-This day is entirely full!
- August 22nd-The morning is completely full, the afternoon has just a few openings left!
- August 23rd-Just a few openings left!
- August 24th-This day is entirely full!
Arts Discovery Week, August 27th to 31st
- August 27th-This day is entirely full!
- August 28th-This day is entirely full!
- August 29th-Just a few openings left!
- August 30th-We’re still accepting applications for this date.
- August 31st-We’re still accepting applications for this date.
Visual Arts Week, August 13th to 17th-Sill accepting applications
Youth Arts Arise, August 20th to 24th-Still accepting applications.
Thanks to all of the farmers, vendors, musicians, customers, sponsors and everyone who helped make 2017-2018 a great season!
The market will be back again at the Armory next winter, likely starting up again the first Saturday of December. In the meantime, you can catch many of the farmers at the Union Square (Saturday) markets or Davis Square (Wednesday) markets, starting in mid-May.
We’re closing Thursday 1/4/2018 for the predicted blizzard! Reopening Friday 1/5/2018 at 8 AM.
Stay safe and warm, everyone!