A few holiday-schedule notes as we wrap up 2018:
- Dec 22 – open all day, with a Farmers Market and Brazilian Theater and plenty of other events
- Dec 23 – open in the morning for More to Love Yoga, closed afterwards (no other events scheduled, Cafe closed all day)
- Dec 24-26 – closed (happy holidays!)
- Dec 27-29 – open normal hours, plus event times, and yes, there’s a Farmers Market on Dec 29.
- Dec 30 – open in the morning for More to Love Yoga, closed afterwards (no other events scheduled, Cafe closed all day)
- Dec 31 – open 8 am – 3 pm (closing early).
- Jan 1 – closed (New Year’s)
- Jan 2 and beyond – back to a normal schedule!
Update: 3/13, 10:20 PM
Looking ahead to Wednesday, the building and Cafe will open late one hour (at 9 AM). We expect most if not all events to run as scheduled; we’ll post here as we get updates either way from event organizers.
As of now, the lot is still buried in snow. We’re hoping the plow will make a pass overnight, but no confirmation yet.
The SCES / GBFB Brown Bag program is *cancelled* due to the snowstorm. Zumba is also cancelled today.
Parkour classes tonight *are* still scheduled… Safety first, but if you can safely make it, the instructors will be here!
The Cafe is open today 11 am – 6 pm.
Our parking lot has not been plowed, and based on past experience, is unlikely to be cleared before the storm ends.
Stay warm and safe!
Update as of 1 pm:
– Maria’s classes are cancelled
– No news yet on Zumba this evening
– Youth Arts Arise, Farmers to You pick-up, and Wiretap Wednesday are taking place.
Please use your judgment based on where you would be travelling from and your local conditions – safety first! Travel may be very iffy not far from here, but if you’re local and can make it safely, we’d love to see you.
We hope that everyone is having a most bodacious holiday season. A few of you have asked about our hours for New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, so we thought we’d write a post!
We will still be hosting the Somerville Winter Farmers’ Market on Saturday, December 31st from 9:30am-2pm in the Hall and cafe will be OPEN regular hours (8am-6pm). On Sunday, January 1st, the cafe will be CLOSED.
See you all at The Armory soon!