Update as we watch the snow fall: the Armory building and Cafe are open, but most events have cancelled for today (Expressive Explorers, Swordfighting class, Zumba, Ballet/tap, More to Love Yoga, West Coast Swing, and Pub Sing).
Since there are no evening events, the Cafe will close at 6 today.
Stay warm, stay safe, and see you again soon!
Last updated: Mar 21, 9:15am
One (hopefully last?) snowstorm for this season…
We expect most if not all events today to happen, but here are the official confirmations:
- The Knucklebones playspace is happening as usual
More updates to follow…
Last updated: 10:30am
Due to the predicted extreme cold temperatures, the performance tonight by The Proper Ladies has been postponed until tomorrow, Sunday Feb 14, at 2:30pm.
All other events today including the Winter Farmers’ Market are expected to run as planned. (Fingers crossed!)
Last updated: 5:20pm (hopefully the last update for this storm)
Already sending snow updates again! (But we won’t complain; this has been a great winter so far.)
For today’s activities:
- The building and Cafe are open. (Cafe will close at 6 pm.)
- Knucklebones playspace is still happening, 9:30-11:30am
- Morning Zumba class is happening.
- Kids’ ballet class in the dance studio this afternoon is cancelled.
- Evening zumba class is cancelled.
- Symphony rehearsal is cancelled.
- The Journeys in Sound concert featuring Yakir Arbib and Andria Nicodemou is cancelled.
- Evening belly dance classes are cancelled
Note that the Tuesday morning Brown Bag program *will* happen as planned.
Last updated: 11:45 AM
- The building and Cafe are open.
- The Green Line Extension working group meeting is still on for 10am-noon.
- Morning Zumba class is happening today.
- Soba Yoga tonight will still happen.
- The Journeys in Sound / Mierlita concert tonight is also going ahead.
That means all events today in the Hall, Cafe, Dance Studio, and Classroom are on… enjoy the snow, and see you soon!